Saturday, July 20, 2013

An Online Job That Actually Pays!

MCA Job With Mike M Burke
Need A Job Or Extra Income? Click Here!
As you may have seen in my various blogs, I am involved in a lot of online opportunities in order to earn an income. The biggest problem I face is the economy. I am involved in many aspects of art including photography and films. People are thinking twice before investing in any of that. They don't want to spend their money on much of anything in these uncertain times. For people like me, we hurt. The income is just not coming in and for my work in the entertainment business things are even tougher. People can not afford to go to the movies or even buy DVD's. Even top producers and directors are having a difficult time getting their projects green-lighted. That leads me to my latest venture, online marketing.

For more years than I care to mention, I had to have a regular 9 to 5 job in order to pay bills. I did see a brief period of success with my film work that brought in some great money but like I said it was brief. I bought a house and it became the money pit. It ate up every last dime of what I had saved from my big Hollywood deal. I was now living paycheck to paycheck and never made enough to really cover my bills. Two years ago, to my shock, I went broke! I had not realized that I ran out of money. I had been great with balancing my check book however after my roof failed, and I had to have it replaced, it took a large chunk of my cash. I thought I was good with funds but one day I had a ZERO balance. I thought I still had enough saved....I didn't.

I was able to recover a little but then things in my life went terribly wrong. About four years ago my best friend, who I had known for most of my life and was like a brother to me, was in trouble. His mom was dying from cancer and his boss had pushed him over the edge. He quit and needed a job. I decided to step up and convinced my boss to hire him as my co-worker/assistant. He did. This would turn around and bite me right in the a@&!

The company began making serious cuts and no one felt their job was safe. I had been there for eight years which was longer than most. I was also one of the highest paid. My friend became paranoid that he would be the first go. Secretly he decided to do something about it. He made me look bad when I was not there. I left a half hour earlier then him every day. He took that time to make up awful stories about me to the office staff. His claims were beyond disrespectful  He painted me an angry violet monster. He made claims that were not even close to my personalty and the thing is he knew me better than anyone and yet he would make all this stuff up. In return, all of this info got back to the bosses and they turned on me. They didn't want to hear what I had to say. This was good for them anyways. They needed to make cuts and not having to pay me would be a big plus for their greedy wallets. The cuts were not based on the economy. It was based on fears from competition with competitors.

My former friend confessed to me what he did and with that I ended the friendship. That summer was awful. I had to still work with him although there was never any conversations. I kept it all business. When I was not there I was trying to earn an income from home. I started my own Etys shop as well as gigs on Fiverr.com. I also tried many work at home programs. Only one of them actually made me income but it was short lived. It became too complicated and ridiculous.

It was my mission to make enough money to quit this job. I worked 16 hours a day. Eight Hours in a warehouse and then eight at home. I could never bring in enough income to quit the job and then my worst nightmare came true. I was fired! It was also done on the worst day....Friday. Most experts agree that you should never fire someone on a Friday. These people were so awful that they actually fired someone the day before Thanksgiving! They were truly the most heartless people I have ever met. They never thought about how their actions could hurt others and that is what they did to me. I was fired without any cause, not even a reason.

My life continued to fall apart. Now that I was home I would work from morning to late at night, seven days a week, trying to make enough income to survive. No matter what I did I could not make it happen. It became so frustrating! My Etsy shop did okay but not enough to really help me and Fiverr was never as good for me as it was when I originally joined them. I couldn't find a job but truth be told I didn't want to work for another again. The thought of it made me sick, it still does!

Desperate, I was running out of options. I knew the inevitable . I was going to lose my home that I put my all into and everything else I worked so hard for.  I also knew I would be headed for the streets living in a cardboard box ....I had no where else to go. One day I came across an ad in Craigslist so I looked into it. In order to apply you had to attend an online webinar so I did. I was impressed by what I saw and became very excited. The potential to make a ton of money from home was real. I had hope again.

The job was with Motor Club Of America. I knew of them. They are a direct competitor to AAA and because I did know them I trusted that this was the real deal. I had been scammed before and right now I could not afford to be scammed again. In order to work for them from home they encourage you to sign up for their product, which is roadside emergency benefits as well as other benefits  I was alright with this because of what the job was. I would be promoting them and their services  Anyone who does that should know the product. It would unethical to promote something you knew nothing about. So I signed up.

I began going through the training and then proceeded to do the job. Here is the thing about MCA (Motor Club.) They pay $80.00 commission for every sale that is made through the associate. This type of business is called affiliate marketing. It is my job to get leads to go to MCA and then buy their product. It is a form of advertising. MCA only advertises online now using associates like me. They don't use TV, Print, or radio anymore. They feel they are not as effective as they use to be. So anyways, on my very first day of work I actually made a sale! I was paid $80.00 for 20 minutes of work! I couldn't believe it! Finally a work at home program that works. Now of course it worked because MCA is a real company. It's not some made up scam. I did make some more sales after that and as promised MCA paid me. They pay all of their employees on Friday's and that includes their home agents as well.

Working for MCA is a job and a home business. You not only work for them but you work for yourself. You do not have anyone watching over your shoulder. There are team leaders who have live training, training sites, etc. You never answer to them as they are team leaders not bosses. Each person's success is based on how they apply what they learn. Learning never stops in this business. Things are always changing or something better comes along to help make sales.


I have been with MCA longer than any work at home program I was involved in. Honestly, I don't trust any of the stuff that's out there. It's so easy to be taken. Part of the business is helping others. Because there is no boss, there is no one telling you the proper way to do your job. You are left on your own to figure it out. That is where people like me become important and are encouraged to teach others. In this business everyone is encouraged to teach others about the knowledge they gained. We must help each other in order to succeed. For my part I have been creating How To videos and will now begin featuring helpful posts in this blog. It is my hope that I am able to inform others who have either started working from home or are thinking about it.

For me, my involvement with MCA is only in the beginning stages. I have learned and done a lot but I am not  where I want to be just yet. Part of my process will be this blog. I encourage you to read each new post as they come along. I hope to release a few a day that will help teach you about making money from home. Making money from home is not only possible but I am living proof.


READ: how-to-be-successful-with-mca-motor-club

If you would like to join my MCA team and earn $80.00 commissions every time you bring in a lead that becomes a sale visit my link: MCAWork.net . We also have other products and services we promote in order to make even more a day. Our average home agents make $100 to $600 every single day (results do vary. ) I offer all those who sign up with MCA a FREE marketing website with your very own web page for your leads as well as a free training site. If you are unsure about whether or not you want to work for MCA but would like to learn more about this opportunity email me and I will still give you access to your own free marketing system and the training. This is how much I believe in this. If you are struggling to make money this could be the thing that really helps you! You can even do it just an hour or two a day.














Mike M Burke
Join my MCA Team (CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment